Cammidge House

Sep 1, 2016

For our wedding anniversary... Martin & I decided to venture out to Cammidge House where we were married 11 years ago. Unfortunately it rained for most of the day but we still managed to get a few photos between breaks + I'm a trooper when it comes to taking photos. If you haven't been to Cammidge House before? I highly recommend a peek around. Or better yet, you might want to consider it as a possible venue. It's a 100 year old historic house situated in the midst of farm land and right beside Boundary Bay. We loved having our wedding there!



We kept things pretty simple & low key for our anniversary celebration, which is honestly, my favourite! We started the day with a drive through all the near by farmland (I'm certain, I took a ridiculous amount of red barn photos, haha) then we visited our original wedding venue, snapped photos, walked to Boundary Bay and reminisced about all our favourite wedding moments. My fave moment? Was definitely when Martin saw me in my wedding dress for the first time and got misty eyed. Aw!











After that we headed to a local pub called the Rusty Anchor, it was so charming & rustic. The inside looked like a boat with wood planking and lanterns, and it's situated right beside the dock. I had their vegetarian quesadilla and Martin ordered their prawn tacos + we shared my favourite... beer & clamato juice. I don't know why, but I'm hooked, it's so, so good and super refreshing! Also, cute alert, while we were chomping our food, they played one of our wedding songs -- which was amazing and pretty much made our day!











Outfit Details:

Forever 21 Hat (similar)
Old Navy Vest (similar)
Old Navy Dress
Aldo Shoes (similar)

So glad we took these photos to remember our day! If you'd like to see our actual wedding day?! Pop on over here!! And tell me friends... where did you get married?! xo

10 comments:

  1. This sounds like the perfect day, even with the rain!!
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I just love how these photos turned out! Such a charming place and the vibe is just so you. It's funny, you have me thinking now that we've never been back to where we got married - granted, there isn't much to do or see; our wedding venue was the old head office of a now defunct Western Canadian bank on Main Street in Winnipeg, which sits empty whenever there isn't a function there. But nonetheless, I'm now wondering what it would be like to go back and see it again. Six years coming up for us this weekend, crazy how time flies! Happy Thursday, V!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Low key anniversary celebrations are the best! Beautiful setting, and lovely images! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beer & clamato??? This is news to me! Your trip looks so relaxing, I'm glad you were able to share some great memories and create new ones in such a lovely place!

    Alison - http://alisonpate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally loving the way you've celebrated your anniversary, so sweet, low key and filled with love! :) You look gorgeous top to bottom in this outfit!

    http://lartoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe this is so sweet! Happy you two had such a great day. ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning wedding venue! I'm excited to see some pics from the actual day, too <3! It's always such a treat to take a stroll down memory lane. I just got my wedding photos back and cried at my office scrolling through the gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty place, I love your outfit and that farmhouse is so cute
    xo

    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, what a sweet adventure!! This looks like such a beautiful place for a wedding, and I love that it's close enough for you to go back and visit when you want to reminisce. What a perfect day trip!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet post! I love the red barn, so picturesque! Hope you had a great anniversary with your husband.
    I am not yet married, but I definitely want an outdoor wedding in the Fall.

    krystalinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete