All The Colour

Aug 29, 2016

Bring on all the colour, please! After a summer of neutrals and a very minimalist blog template, presto chango... this gal was ready for a change! Originally I was hoping to save this template for the first day of autumn, but our temperatures are slowly starting to change and I'm ready for all things cozy, like, now! ;) So forgive me for the early blog switch up, but if you've been with me for a while then you know I love me some change. Plus, I was kind of starting to miss a more "traditional" blog layout. Haha, I'm just so old school, ya'll!



As for my dress? Today I'm partnering up with Octer and had such a delightful shopping experience... has anyone shopped there before?! My favourite part is their site provides you with the ability to buy everything in one place, plus they feature hundreds of stores and thousands of brands. You can shop by department, or filter through your most loved stores to find the best product -- which is exactly how I found my dress from Nordstrom for a steal of a deal.







Did everyone have a good weekend? Martin & I celebrated our wedding anniversary and decided to keep it pretty low key. We drove out to Cammidge House in Delta where we were married. So fun, so cute! We walked the grounds, snapped photos and walked down to Boundary Bay to enjoy some ocean time. If you haven't been? It's so beautiful there, very historic and I loved driving past all the farm land. In fact, I'll be back later this week to share photos from our day. Until then, happiest Monday, friends! xo





Outfit Details:

Dress c/o Octer
Stella & Dot Bracelet (similar)
Aldo Shoes (similar)

11 comments:

  1. This is definitely my favourite template of yours, V - that banner is to die for. So excited to see it make a come back for the fall (and it definitely does feel like fall, bring on all the sweaters and scarves!) It couldn't be more serendipitous that you brought it back to coincide with this post, the colours in your dress and the banner complement each other so beautifully. Could not be more excited for our date tomorrow, the countdown is on!! Happy Monday <3
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, happy anniversary to you and your man! You are such a lovebirds and true inspiration. :) I'm loving new layout and it's just perfect so YAY for the "old" and traditional. :D
    Your natural beauty is so nicely accentuated in this gorgeous dress, the print is fantastic.
    Have a wonderful day my dear!

    https://lartoffashion.com/different-kind/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is so unique!! Reminds me of Anthropologie :)

    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah you look so beautiful, Veronika! That dress is absolutely stunning and works well for these transitional days :)
    Loving the blog template, too! That water-colour floral stencil is perfect!
    Hope you're doing well!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary to you! I love the dress and the print just pops right out. It looks good on you too. I'm also digging this template especially the header! Great job!

    annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com | Bloglovin' | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dress is stunning and I like your blog layout :)

    www.makeupisdelish.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy anniversary!! How wonderful to celebrate by visiting the place you were married--what a fun memory to share! I'm in the mood for adding some color to my closet right now too. I LOVE that pretty dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This dress is so pretty! Love the patterns and colors too! Happy anniversary to you guys!Our anniversary is coming up soon too and we're also keeping it lowkey!


    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy anniversary to you two! Love this sweet dress,
    xo Annie
    New England Romance

    ReplyDelete
  10. GET IT GIRL! Happy anniversary too! But dang, that dress was made for you! The cut of it is just so pretty.
    The Adored Life

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're so pretty. The dress fits you well, the colour, the cut, everything about it.

    ReplyDelete