Heat Wave

Aug 26, 2016

Happy Friday guys! My shopping cart may be full of fall goodies (psst, I just started a shop page featuring them) but we're still in the midst of a major heat wave. It's been hot! So I've been living make-up free, wearing flowy dresses, or my beloved denim shorts. In fact, I can't wait to break them out come fall and pair them with my new ModCloth sweater, tights and a pair of booties!



But fall fashion day-dreams aside we're still in full summer mode. This weekend we'll be checking a few more things off our summer bucket list like visiting a lighthouse and doing a sea-side picnic. I know... I'm such a corn ball, but haha, I love it! ;) Plus, I'm excited to get Martin all to myself again, he's been filming a movie for most of August and our time together has been short. So yay to having my honey home, planning wine dates with girlfriends (yeah, I'm lookin' at you Cee) and enjoying the last few weeks of summer!! xo







Outfit Details:

H&M Hat (similar)
Aldo Sunglasses (similar)
Madewell Cami (similar)
Denim Shorts, Thrifted
Banana Republic Tote
H&M Flats (get em' here)

9 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha, loved seeing my name pop up in this post! We have to get you guys over here before we head out on our trip which is oh-so-soon (only two weeks, where does the time go?!) Of course we're wildly busy before that but there's always time for wine, especially when it's so hot! I'm been living in shorts, too, both the denim and white cotton variety, it's the only thing that makes sense right now. I hadn't given any though to pairing them with a sweater though and now that you mention it, what a brilliant idea! Definitely filing that one away under future outfit ideas ;) Happy Friday V!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, seaside picnic sounds so romantic!! I'm glad to read that you'll get to spend more time together with your man. :)
    I have been also "stacking up" internet shops/ carts with clothes for Fall and I should finally decide on some of these pieces and send them home. :D
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    https://lartoffashion.com/5-for-friday-5/

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously, what is it with this heat!? love this look, and your hair is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! such a beautiful pictures ! Great blog you have!
    http://solaranlagen-vergleich.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your hair! What a fun outfit, the cutoffs are so cute. Love your blog layout too ^__^ Blog Milk is awesome!

    xo
    Chanel | Je M'appelle Chanel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit & your shorts <3. Have a wonderful weekend :)

    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable, laid-back summer look! I may just have to break out my jean shorts and pair with lace-up sandals too, so thanks for the inspiration! Enjoy your time soaking up the rest of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhhh, what an nice, relaxed look! I wish I could look as cool as you in the casual!

    www.waltzandwillow.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your outfit! The back of the tank is super cute, and I'm all about the lace-up flats trend!

    ReplyDelete