A Casual Black Midi Dress

May 16, 2016

Hmmm, what was that I said about adding more colour to my wardrobe? Haha, I'm working on it -- I swear! ;) Also hey, look who got new glasses, I can finally see & edit photos again. Yay! I'll admit though, I'm not quite used to them yet, and feel rather dumbstruck when it comes to putting outfits together... hence my simple and foolproof look today! When in doubt?! Reach for a a casual black midi dress, I say!


This past week, I also did a major closet over-haul and pared down to 15-ish of my most favourite pieces, then made a list of what I needed to refresh certain items, or complete them. Whenever, I have the closet blues... creating a smaller capsule style wardrobe seems to be a sure fire way to put me "back" on the right path. And let me tell ya, happy closet, happy Veronika! Also fingers crossed, I'll get the chance to bang off another outfit post this week. But, I'll definitely be back this Wednesday to share my "closet keepers" with you and give you a peek at what I'll be wearing + remixing for this spring. Fun, right?! Capsules are always my most requested posts, and while I don't stick to them exclusively, I definitely like to dabble! xo







Outfit Details:

H&M Jacket (similar)
Old Navy Dress (similar)
Banana Republic Tote
H&M Flats

No comments

Post a Comment