Outfit Inspiration + Friday Favourites

May 13, 2016

Hello friends, I'm finally back & posting! This week has not been my favourite, I've unfortunately had some vision changes (after injuring one of my eyes) and editing photos has been near impossible -- I'm not happy about it + hoping with all my might it's not permanent, especially since I have my photography business to run. But, here's hoping I'll be back next week with an outfit, or two! Also, you might recall I confessed my love of white tops in last weeks "Styling White Tops For Spring" post and today I'm sharing another favourite "white top" spring combo! And tell me friends... how has your week been?! xo



1. Jacket 2. Top 3. Shorts 4. Sandals (50% off) 5. Earrings

Things I'm loving:

Daniel Wellington is kindly offering all readers 15% off with code: GIRLANDCLOSET

Cee of Coco & Vera and I were featured on BC Living from last weeks Blubird event. So fun!

This retro bikini is beyond perf and I can't wait to wear it to our pool. All, summer, long!!

Hehe, oh my gosh, so much truth!

Another day, another dress crush, can't wait to add this one to my growing collection, oh-so-soon!

My gal Tieks went to the tulip fields and shared the cutest photos + hello scalloped dress!!

My newest blog crush + love Lauren's sweet & candid writing!

Yes this bag is over budget, but it's beautiful, and a girl can dream! ;)

No comments

Post a Comment