Styling White Tops For Spring

May 5, 2016


White tops (love this one) have quickly become my favourite go-to for this spring, and my recent purchase from Zara has proved to be a great wardrobe staple. I've worn it with floral shorts, my black body-con pencil skirt and today I'm styling it with skinny jeans & motto jacket. I'm often asked by readers (thank you!)... how I make everyday basics a little more interesting?! And for me? That means adding a fun pair of sunnies, a great necklace and choosing basic pieces with pretty details!



This week (hello labour of love) I'm working on importing all my outfit posts to Girl & Closet, and excited to eventually have everything under one roof + it'll be so fun to look back!! I also took a "growing your instagram" webinar last week and found it incredibly helpful. Hopefully, I'll get the chance to sit down & write a post on the "wisdoms" which are helping grow my follower-ship! All in all, I definitely feel like I'm "back" & in the swing of things with blogging, and it feels great! My passion has certainly waned over the years, but right now, I'm in a season, where I love this space and what I do! Alright friends! Wishing you an awesome Thursday!! I'm off to the Bluebird event tonight and can't wait to mingle with many of you + check out super cute clothes! xo





Outfit Details:
 
Forever 21 Jacket
Zara Top (similar & so, so cute!)
Clydes Rebirth Necklace
American Eagle Jeans
H&M Flats

Want more?! Subscribe for fashion and lifestyle straight to your inbox! xo

No comments

Post a Comment