Vintage Style At The Train Museum

May 3, 2016

Add a historic train station to your outfit, and what do you get? An instant nod to vintage inspired style, am I right?! Martin & I had such a blast visiting our favourite museum just a few days ago, because guys, this is where Girl & Closet began! Five years ago, my love & I decided to move to an adorable historic town (we've since moved, sigh) and shortly there after I discovered blogs and started my own. In fact, when we were driving around I couldn't stop reminiscing... we spotted so many old haunts & locations, I remembered back to countless outfits and amazing memories. Oh man, I'm such a sucker for nostalgia!



So this past weekend, I also ordered my newest "dress crush" -- how pretty, right?! After one too many seasons of neutrals, I'm ready to break out and start adding more colour to my life. One of my big "closet" goals for 2016 is to get back to my vintage roots and start having more fun with fashion. I miss the whimsy, the fun of trying the unexpected and challenging myself to break out of the norm!




Then this Thursday, Martin & I are heading into the city for a fun blogger & media event at Blubird which is being hosted by Erin, of Sparkle Media. Can't wait! We'll be meeting designer Elena Ghisellini and I'll be sure to share photos with you next week. Now, what to wear?! ;) Haha, have a great week, friends!! xo





Outfit Details:

H&M Hat (similar)
Scarf Old Navy
Tunic c/o Ali & Kris (similar)
American Eagle Skinnies
Zara Flats (similar)

Want more?! Subscribe for fashion and lifestyle straight to your inbox! xo
 

No comments

Post a Comment