Thank You!

Dec 10, 2012

Wow, guys! Just a quick little note to say... thank you! I was so encouraged by your kind comments, tweets & emails regarding Thursday's post - you are all seriously amazing. Your words and support truly lifted my heart + spirits, and helped me realize that I did indeed make the right decision. I'll admit, I was pretty scared to hit publish, but of course, I'm so happy I did. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted... I'm getting excited to blog again, and feel like my creativity is being reawakened too. What a great feeling! I don't quite know where this new path will take me. But, with open arms, I can't wait to find out!

So... a million thank you's, air hugs & kisses! I adore this blogging community (so, so much) and feel incredibly thankful to be a part of it. So, yes to moving forward and yay to your awesomeness! Oh yeah, and I'll be right back with a new post too! xo