Century 21 Wishlist

Sep 23, 2016

I love, love discovering new shops and am so excited to be teaming up with Century 21 today. Have you guys of heard of them?! In a word... total retail yumminess! Seriously, I had so much fun picking out items for today's post and can't wait to nab several of these pieces for my own closet, especially since the prices are fantastic + Century 21 has adorable items for the home, the man in your life and tech. One stop shopping at it's finest, so be sure to take a peek, friends! I promise you won't be disappointed and if you nab something fabulous? Let me know... I'm fun, and nosy like that! ;)




7 comments:

  1. Ah, Century 21 is the best! I visited both locations in Manhattan during our trip and could spend forever just browsing everything - came home with the cutest pair of flats at such a reasonable price and lucky Ian found a Saint Laurent coat for an absolute steal of a price. (I'm still jealous!) Loving your selections, V, especially those fabulous sunglasses! Happy Friday :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Century 21! Love all of your picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These items look right up your street - so cute for fall! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been to the one in New York a few times, and it really is a retail paradise! I didn't realize they had launched an online shop, though -- since I'm now living in the Midwest, this is AWESOME news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They do have some great things - I especially like that third dress, so pretty! :)

    Hope you're having a great weekend :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Century 21 certainly has it all! I'm really loving the shoes you picked for this post. Ahh, like I don't have enough shoes as it is...haha

    The Dragonfruit Diaries
    Visit my YouTube channel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I love Century 21! Those short booties are everything *heart eyes*
    xo Annie
    New England Romance

    ReplyDelete