Crunch, Crunch

Sep 20, 2016

Happy Tuesday everyone! I’m sipping coffee and visiting my hubby on his movie set while I type this. Fun! Other than that, life is good. We’ve been visiting lots of pretty locations for the blog and enjoying the most beautiful weather! It’s warm, but cool and the light is deliciously golden. It's been pure magic + it's absolutely my favourite time to take photos and style outfits! With that in mind, I started an autumn pinterest board so I can stay inspired and do justice to my favourite time of year!



As  for the dress?! You might remember it from my past autumn favourites post. I loved restyling it again, but pairing it with my whiskey boots and new Old Navy camel cardigan this time around. If you’re looking for a new one? I highly recommend it, it’s super cozy and pretty much screams autumn to me + looks fab with my newest ModCloth blouse and skinnies too!



This week, I also have high hopes of getting back to the gym, and generally taking better care of my health. As much as I love pouring over this space & social media... I need to learn to take a little more time for workouts and cooking healthy dishes. Any recipes you guys are loving lately? I just made lentil burgers (loved em') and I'd love to try this yummy dish as well. A healthy version of Mac and Cheese! Anyway, I'll be sure to keep you guys posted on my work-outs/progress -- wish me luck!! xo



Outfit Details:

Old Navy Cardigan
Shop Ruche Dress (similar & gorg)
Aldo Boots (similar)

14 comments:

  1. Happy Tuesday V! So fun to see you restyle this dress, I remember it from years ago but at the same time it looks so different the way you've styled it here and I love that. Speaking of love, the light in these photos is just divine! Most of our photos still look really summery and I can't wait to start putting together fall looks, the weather is just perfect for it. Have a wonderful day, my friend!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Talking about pure Fall magic going on here! You're looking breathtakingly beautiful, so natural and ethereal! I do wish you luck at the gym and taking more time for yourself, I'm still learning how to make time for myself and put myself in the 1st place. I have also just recently returned to gym and I love the feeling I have after I've finished with my workout. :)

    https://lartoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how your dress is the perfect transition piece from summer to fall. The fun floral print brings in the summer vibes but the color is so screaming autumn! Good luck with the workouts! I've been trying to watch what I eat and trying to get back to working out, but I love my sweets so a WONDERFUL alternative is this recipe for a grain free, dairy free, and no sugar added pumpkin cookie! They are also SUPER EASY to make. You make them in a blender! So I totally recommend this for you if you happen to have a sweet tooth like me! http://www.abeautifulmess.com/2016/09/grain-free-pumpkin-blender-cookies.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos V! You're giving me all the fall vibes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love these fall-themed photos (and generally just fall - I'm so happy it's here!).

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your camel cardi! I'm on the hunt for one myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A movie set?! So cool! This dress, no this whole outfit, is stunning! All of the colors go so well together!

    I recently went gluten free for my health since I kept getting upset stomachs and it's really made me appreciate how important it is to eat the right things.
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember when you snapchatted from that location! Haha, glad you're doing well Veronika, and yes to the gym! I'm trying to get back in the habit too. It's so tough cause the cooling weather makes me want to just stay inside and be lazy. But we can do this!
    Love how you've restyled this dress - it's definitely a cute autumnal piece :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries
    Visit my YouTube channel!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look from head to toe!its the perfect fall look. Glad you have been able to get out more. Good luck with the gym😘

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awh your photos looks gorgeous! You always seem to capture that perfect sunshine glow during the day! LOVE the outfit too!
    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this outfit -- you're making me even more excited for fall! So glad it's officially here! I'm dreaming of photoshoots among the leaves, layers, apple picking, and homemade soup :).

    <3!
    Emily

    emilyhallock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this pretty fall look and these gorgeous pictures! You're reminding me that I really love eggplant purple this time of year and that I need more of it--it's so pretty with the tan accents. Happy fall! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this outfit! A great way to use that dress! :)

    And the boots.. so perfect! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  14. love all your looks! you look lovely, as always!!

    ReplyDelete