A Date With Andrea

Sep 28, 2015

What do you do when you find out one of your favourite blogger friends is in town?! Jump for joy, cancel everything (in my case, a date with my pj's & couch) and make dinner plans... of course!! Yay, yay, yay! I was so excited to grab Martin, drive into the city and meet up with Andrea of Blonde Bedhead + her super sweet friend Melissa at one of my local faves Yaletown Brewing! If you're ever in Vancouver?! I'd absolutely recommend it. The food is delicious, but super casual and the environment is warm & lovely. Lots of wood, brick, and expansive windows -- my favourite!


Before our food came, (I had the yummiest Portobello sandwich btw) we snuck out for quick, quick outfits photos and I'm so glad we did. I'll treasure these for years to come!! I originally met Andrea online, then face-to-face at Texas Style Council and we clicked instantly! Her warmth, charm, down to earth nature and killer style totally won my heart! It's honestly such a shame I don't get to see my blogging loves more often. But, there's hope, Martin & I have been wanting to visit Michigan for ages and we're thinking... we just need do it! The plan is Michigan, then Chicago and a few days in New York too. Yay, I can't wait to start planning for this!!




As for my outfit? Same old, same old! Cute, comfy and super cozy!! It's how I roll, especially if I know I'll be chompin' and lounging! :P And... if you're looking for an easy tunic/dress... this is it! I nabbed mine from Zara for a whopping nineteen dollars! Crazy right?! I love wearing it with tights, leggings or jeans! It's definitely become my fast fall favourite! xo


Outfit Details:

Scarf, Joe Fresh
Jacket, Forever 21
Tunic, American Eagle
Leggings, Jacob
Boots, Aldo Shoes