When The Light Was Golden

Sep 24, 2015

Yup, it's official, yesterday was the first day of Autumn and I'm ready to start livin' it up!! If ya haven't already, be sure to peek at "Our Autumn List" which I shared a few weeks ago. What's on your horizon, friends?! Do you love celebrating the new season with fall themed activities?! Martin & I decided to kick of the new season with a sunset walk down the pier, stop in for yummy clam chowder, crispy bread and a glass of white. Ah, the perfect way to celebrate!


This week, I also started a fun little project, shop my closet! Excited to pass on some of my closet lovelies to a new home! All the items are in "like new" condition (unless otherwise stated), include shipping and are going for a steal of a price. Fab, right?! Lastly, I started a second shop page as well, which includes my picks from brand favourites like Shop Ruche, Modcloth, Madewell and Anthro. I love when bloggers have that particular feature on their blog, so here I am, joining in on the fun. Pop on over to my shop and check it out! :)




Other than that, life is in full swing! I'm working on several blog collaborations for fall, and most recently I've started writing over at "Best Friends For Frosting" -- you can check out my first post here! So much fun, and I feel honoured to be in such great company as well! Lovely ladies like... Monica Potter of Parenthood, Erin Phraner of Good Housekeeping Magazine, Joy Cho of Oh Joy and Darcy Miller of Martha Stewart! So yes, I'm feeling all the excitement, plus super thankful for the opportunity!









Outfit Details:

Scarf, Joe Fresh
Jacket, H & M
Dress, Old Navy
Tote, Banana Republic
Shoes, Zara