Friday Favourites

Sep 21, 2012

Yay, happy Friday, guys! I thought I'd mix up my usual sponsor spotlight post and do a Friday Favourites post instead. I had so much fun browsing all of these beautiful sites! With fall now officially starting tomorrow, I'm dreaming of adding pretty dresses + cozy knits to my wardrobe. I'm loving anything in shades of mustard, burgundy, navy, and dark chocolate brown. Ah, so pretty! What's on your fall list?!
1. The perfect little swing jacket for fall from Anthropologie. Wear it with skinny jeans, a patterned pencil skirt or over a fave dress. So lovely!!
2. I've been swooning over the vintage wallpaper dress all week. So cute! I'd love to pair it with burnt orange tights & t-straps. Voila, totally coffee date ready!
3. How delicious looking is this recipe from M Loves M?! I can't wait to make this old fashioned blueberry coffee cake - the only hitch? Not eating it all in one day!
4. I have a bit of a bag obsession. I usually buy a new one at the beginning of each season... and this bling bag from Jigsaw is absolute perfection. Plus, I love that it's big enough for my camera! ;)
5. I'd love to refresh our couch with this lovely striped throw. I adore mixing patterns in our home, and in fact, I hope to do a home tour on the blog soon. This lovely blanket can be found at Dwell Studio.
5. Love the collar, the subtle peplum and that pattern. Swoon! This rosy whisper floral blouse from Ruche would look so gorgeous with a pair of coloured jeans and flats.
6. Seriously, how adorable are these Modcloth light of heart wedges. The colour combo is so gorgeous + I'm such a sucker for wedge heels and straps.
7. Love this pretty vintage necklace from Dear Golden, such a pretty accompaniment to a cocktail dress for an evening out! 


Wishing you a wonderful weekend!!

Lots of love,

16 comments:

  1. that blueberry coffee cake looks quite irresistible!

    i cannot wait to swath myself in navy and burgundy and rich textures for the rest of the season... leather boots, here i come.

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is just full of lovely things! I'm absolutely loving that wallpaper dress - although I'm definitely going to be cut off shopping for a while after all of my travels ;)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have the most lovely taste. i want the majority of the things on your list! --okay all of them would be nice! i would love a home tour... it's always interesting to see the way fashionable people style their dwellings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great picks, I really love that striped throw for winter
    kendrrat
    kendrrat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those wedges are beyond adorable!!! They belong on my feet ASAP. :)

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, bag obsession - tell me about it :D And this bag really looks nice! Big bags are the best.
    Nice list!

    sixties-superhero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, the cake looks like heaven! Plus that blanket is lovely! x

    http://www.jenventure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love that necklace. :) Adorable! And I totally agree, I'd have a tough time not eating that coffee cake all in one day.

    -Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely mix of things! I especially adore the yellow shoes, the throw, and the cake looks like such a GOOD treat!!

    Love your blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That bag is perfectsion - and I totally adoooore that jacket! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. I so need that dress! Gorgeous :)

    I am obsessing over burgundy pants at the moment. Must get them soon :)

    xo
    Lizzie

    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Naughty Veronika, you're making me want to shop,heehee! That vintage dress is dreamy! i can so picture you in it with some rust coloured tights... lovely!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that wallpaper dress! So perfect for the fall season. I'm really into knitting now, so I plan to wear chunky everything!

    -Rose

    ReplyDelete
  14. i want to eat that blueberry coffee cake! great choices veronika. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Neobux
    What a pretty jewelry you have in this post ! The red dress is looking gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete