It's me "Featured" on Weardrobe!

Jan 19, 2011


{direct link here: weardrobe}

I was just sipping my mint tea and humming along to my fave "she and him" song, getting ready to update my profile on weardrobe ...and BAM! There I was on the front page. I hate to admit it (don't want you guys to think I am a dork) but I got so excited. So naturally, I had to update you via "Girl And Closet." A big thank you to weardrobe for featuring my "weekend look" and blog. It's truly so exciting!

Ha ha, now the world KNOWS that I like to steal my husband's clothes. FYI - I am wearing his jacket!

8 comments:

  1. Hee hee! It is always exciting so you can be as dorky as you want about it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! And totally not dorky that you're excited, I would be too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's fantastic!!!!!! Congrats!

    Thanks for the comment on my blog :) You are the second (I think) person to comment about the title... That's so funny because I just sat down and wrote the first sentence that came to mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love stealing my bf's stuff. Congrats on being featured!

    Hugs,
    http://achameleonscloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. very exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for being featured! And there's nothing wrong with stealing...or "borrowing". :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally something to be excited about!! Congrats! :)

    <3 kris&kel
    www.krisandkel.com

    ReplyDelete