Husband Closet Raid

Jan 17, 2011


{JACKET: MENS ESPRIT, DRESS: H&M, TIGHTS: JACOB, BOOTS: GUMDROPS}

Hope it was a lovely weekend for all; mine involved:

hugs from hubs
me swallowing a fruit fly
feeling thankful
eating pizza 
walking home in a rain monsoon while wearing stilettos
entertaining my husband with my whiny sarcasm
more hugs from hubs
and feeling thankful!

Weekend bliss? My bliss involves outfits that are fun and comfy. I was delighted to find this fantastic coat in my hub's closet (aka closet raid)! I was inspired by Annabel from Blushing Ambition - she wore a Gap men's parka and I loved it! I am not sure why I didn’t think of stealing from my husband’s closet earlier. I mean I already steal his toast in the morning and freely grab money from his wallet. Um, stealing his clothes? BRILLIANT!

Also a big, big thank you to all of the lovely fashion bloggers who have commented, subscribed, and are following me on twitter. Thank you for making me feel so welcome; you gals are the best!

12 comments:

  1. those boots are too much adorable xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your husband's coat looks great on you! And these boots are simply adorable!

    <3 Ashley

    AcuteObsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh thanks for the mention, this looks awesome! my parka story is actually the opposite, when I bought the parka I got it in his size and was hoping that he would steal it from me and claim joint custody since I've been trying to get him to wear one but it ended up being too short for him :( oh well, at least I still get to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is so pretty and clean :D

    Love the rain boots! RAWR!

    Yasmeen
    Castle Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your blog is amazing, I love the format and I love your outfit, those rainboots are amazing.

    I'm a new follower:)

    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  6. your rainboots are so amazing! i just got my first pair of rainboots ever recently! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love stealing my man's clothes! He doesn't like it, though... my um, chest region stretches it out. Yikes!

    The-Loudmouth.com
    Twitter @theloudermouth
    Valentine Blog Event

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those rainboots!

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow your new blog looks fabulous! Congrats:) The photo's with text seem like they are from a magazine, LOVE it! I'll definitely be following this blog of yours too. Looking very much forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look SO adorable! I am smitten with your rain boots, you rock them so well. So excited to have found your cute lil blog :)
    xo Lynzy
    http://sparklingfootsteps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those wellies are fab!! So perfect for adding colour to an outfit and splashing about in the rain!!!


    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete