Gulp, First Post By Silly Face

Jan 13, 2011


{DRESS: CLUB MONACO, TEE: ARITZIA/TALULA, NECKLACE: RAUMSHOP ETSY}

Ok. I have done it. I have created a blogger account and started a blog. It's riveting, isn't it (insert winky face here). Although this blog may be new, I am not a new blogger. I also moonlight at Birch + Blossom, which is a fabulous fashion and design blog. I love it over there but I wanted a place, or er, blog, where I could post ONLY my daily looks. I have been following so many fantastic style bloggers and I am truly inspired by all of the amazingly talented ladies out there. And therefore, I have decided to jump on board! I will post the good, the bad, and the real! Because as much as I want you all to think that my life is about couture gowns and having tea with the queen, IT'S NOT! I am a real girl, work from home, walk my dog, and cook yummy food with the hubs. And like every other girl out there, I sometimes HATE my closet. There, I've said it. Welcome to Girl and Closet! xx veronika

3 comments:

  1. how cute are YOU!!!? love your new blog and can't wait to be one of your first followers. :)

    adding you to my reader, immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! i look forward to seeing your baby blog grow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I didn't know you were a new blogger as well! You've certainly done something amazing by acquiring so many followers in a short period of time. Kudos, fellow Veronika with a K. :)

    ReplyDelete