Date Night Outfit

Jan 13, 2011


{SCARF: H&M, JACKET: H&M, TANK: AMERICAN EAGLE, JEANS: CITIZEN OF HUMANITY}

Hubs and I go out every Thursday for date night. I love it! For these reasons, listed in no specific order... A) I don't have to cook, B) I wear something cute, C) I take a break from eating healthy, D) Hubby tells me cute & mushy things. You guys want to hear something crazy? Hubby and I have been together for 13 years - wow! And the best part is, I still love this crazy, quirky, and (may I add) sexy man. He is my best friend, loves talking fashion, and adores me. He's even learning photography so that he can take some pictures for my blog ...aww!

As for the outfit? Ok. I didn't actually wear it for date night. I wore it on the weekend. It was one of those great outfits, where everything just came together effortlessly. I wish all days could be like that. I have added this gem of an outfit to my "to be worn for date night" folder. Phew. See, I am not a total liar.

4 comments:

  1. cute jacket...the puff-sleeves definitely make it different.

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that jacket... so lovely. I've been wanting a nice leatherish moto jacket for so long now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's so sweet that you and your husband still have date nights. i hope my husband and i will be going that after 13 years! ps. loving the sleeves on that jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with this outfit!! I adore everything about his. I'm a sucker for polka dots. Love how you combined the cute dots with the sexy jacket. I'm sure hubs enjoyed ;)

    Just started following on Bloglovin. Thanks for coming by blog.

    Be Sassy Classy

    ReplyDelete