Hearts For Autumn

Oct 29, 2015

Today, I'm teaming up with Elana Carello and featuring one of her lovely sweaters. Isn't the heart + stripe pattern darling?! I loved pairing it with jeans & trench for my lunch date, so fall, and so perfect! I'm also excited to pair this sweater with my beloved pencil skirt, or as a topper over a more casual dress! And... Elana is graciously offering all By The Shore readers a 10% discount code. Just use, code BYTHESHORE at checkout. Bring on sweater weather, am I right?!



And speaking of all things cozy?! This weekend I'm hosting two of my favourite ladies (Cee of Coco & Vera and Lynn of Hearted Girl) for an autumnal gathering. Yay, yay! I'm making mulled wine, we'll be decorating mini pumpkins and pulling out our favourite plaids & autumn hued outfits. I can't wait + I'm so thankful these ladies share my enthusiasm for this time of year!




Then next week, Martin & I are finally getting around to hanging curtains in our master-bedroom and second bedroom (which is my office)... I can't believe we've already been in our new home since May! How is that even possible?! I'm also horribly overdue for a home tour, but here's hoping I'll start that in November. What about you? Anyone moving or re-decorating? If you've featured your home on your blog?! Let me know... I'd love to check it out!! xo




Outfit Details:

Trench, The Gap
Sweater, c/o Elana Carello
Jeans, American Eagle
Tote Bag, Banana Republic
Flats, Zara (similar)