Outfit Review - My Fave Outfits of 2011!!

Dec 27, 2011

It's so fun to be able to look back at my favourite outfits of 2011! I truly can't believe that my blog will be "one" in January -phew, this year went by fast. I'm so excited for 2012, and I'm so looking forward to another wonderful year of blogging; this blog has truly turned into such an incredible love & passion of mine. With that said, thank you so much for your amazing support guys. I couldn't do this with out you!! Cheers to another year of outfits & amazing bloggy friendships!
Outfit #1 - This has got to be my all time favourite outfit! I could wear it over and over again, in fact I just might wear it later this week with some cute boots & over the knee socks!! This dress was my first purchase from ModCloth (yay!) and I loved adding a pop of lace to this sweet little floral print dress. Outfit #2 - Aw, these were my first train track photos and I love the cinematic feel of them. I adore the hue of the skirt; it's such a pretty blue, and pairing it with my green tights just seemed perfect!
Outfit #3 - We had such a mild summer this year. I spent most of it living in my straw fedora, retro flared jeans, and cork wedge heels - summer, I miss you! Outfit #4 - I wore this fun little ruffled & layered number one afternoon when Martin and I went to explore a local train museum by our home; it was such a fun day and I loved everything about this outfit! I'm absolutely a layers girl, through-and-through!!
Outfit #5 - My first fall as a fashion blogger left me feeling endlessly inspired. Our town was bursting with such beautifully rich hues and I loved incorporating them into my outfits. Martin and I headed down to the ocean early one evening to take these photos - ah, what a stunning season!! Outfit #6 - Cutest photo shoot ever! If you head over to the original post, both Martin & my pooch made an appearance. Also, this outfit landed me on the front page of Chictopia and received some pretty crazy high votes! Thank you guys, I was super flattered!! :)
Outfit #7 - Everyone had such lovely things to say about this outfit. For many of you, it was your personal favourite and I was absolutely smitten with it too. I loved working with a brown, black and camel palette for this one and it featured my fave fashion accessory ever - my bowler hat! Outfit #8 - This outfit was featured in The Huffington Post - I loved wearing this cozy little number. It includes all of my most adored things: cable tights, my vintage knit hat, a bright floral pattern and a stunning pier. I was so smitten with this location!!
Outfit #9 - I believe this was my last fall post for the season and I was beyond enamored with both the location & how the outfit came together. I've never been much into red, but somehow this year I've really developed a love for it and I have some super fun "red hued" outfits up my sleeve for the new year. Yay! Outfit #10 - I saved the best for last. I worked with ModCloth & my dear friend Tieka of Selective Potential for this particular outfit post. We both styled the same dress for ModCloth's "Spread The Cheer" event; the whole experience was amazingly fun and proves that everything is better when great friends are involved. I loved, loved this dress and I hope to wear it again for my upcoming Valentines post - it'll be so much fun to remix!!

Hope you guys enjoyed my 2011 outfit wrap-up! I'm so excited to share more blogging fun & outfits with you in 2012!!

49 comments:

  1. Loving all of these! you are always an inspiration :)

    Hope you are having great holidays :)

    xxx,

    Fashion Fractions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfits in 2011! Wish you the best in the new year!
    toodles,
    The Indie Chase Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Veronika, I seriously love your style so much! Can't wait to see what new outfits and looks 2012 bring!

    Amanda
    Little Lady Little City

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outfit 6 is my fav! But I am must jealous of the Mod Cloth share the cheer dress! That was such a wonderful idea on their part and I hope it will be something they continue to do for years to come. You had some pretty fabulous posts in 2011 my dear!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Confessions of the Cupcake Countessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm in love with your style!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's been a great year for you, I love every single one of these looks, I somehow missed the last one and its amazing!! Gorgeous lady
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of the outfits you chose and I look forward to seeing what you come up with in 2012 :)

    Thanks for being so sweet and inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving everything you show us.

    http://www.atitelavoyacontar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of these outfits are amazing. There's isn't one I don't love!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore fall, so the fall colors in some of those are my faves for sure.
    Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've had quite the stylish year :)

    Mabel
    Mabel Time

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE these looks! What a great year you had! Hope your christmas was amazing and a happy new year to you as well!

    http://www.stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've had such a fashionable year (why am I not all surprised?) - can't wait to see all the fun outfits you'll be showing off in 2012.

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have such a beautiful style and I truly love all these outfits!

    Hope your Christmas was lovely & you'll enjoy these last days in the 'old year'! :-) xo

    www.thesignaturebow.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those are some good choices. I really like your recent outfit with the red roses dress.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So many beautiful looks! What a great (and stylish) year it's been.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. #6 is my all time favorite! So beautiful!!

    You look amazing in all of your outfits though!

    monkeyseemommydo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I always love these outfit round-ups, I'm putting together my own right now! And I especially love that my tutu made the top twelve - and the front page on chictopia, wow! I had no idea! It is a fabulous piece, what can I say? I've worn it countless times since it came back to me :) Early congratulations on your blogiversary, wishing you many more years of blogging fun!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great roundup Veronika! I love seeing all your great looks! My blog will be one in April. It is crazy how time flies. I love all of these looks--especially the one with the striped top, bowler hat and tulle skirt. You have such great style and I am so glad to have "met" you on the internet! Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love all of these outfits! Thanks for inspiring me to continue on with my blog, as I am a beginner. Knowing that you've been doing this for a year is pretty incredible because you seem to be doing so well! Take care!

    whosthisani.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ah great picks! You have the best style! Wishing you continued success in your second year of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You looked wonderful all year through! <3 You must have the most incredible coloured tights collection!


    x
    Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your outfits are super gorgeous, hope to see more of your adorable style in 2012!! :)
    xx

    fashion is for idiots [like us]

    ReplyDelete
  24. Definitely love your layering ability! Your style always looks so feminine and cute :) A definite inspiration to me! I always look forward to your next post. Here's to another year of blogging! Keep it up :)

    http://www.trendyteal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I wasn't able to pick just one of your favorite outfits because I like them all! I have been following you for awhile now and each outfit post is different and inspiring in it's own way. Hope you had a lovely Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  26. you are soo cute! love all your different tights!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow great outfits! I think i prefer the last, it is/was really faboulous!
    Can't wait to see your 2012-outfits!
    xxx Anita

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow great outfits! I think i prefer the last, it is/was really faboulous!
    Can't wait to see your 2012-outfits!
    xxx Anita

    ReplyDelete
  29. You definitely picked a lot of my fave looks of yours, though I almost have to say your last outfit post was my favourite! It was just so beautiful and different, that dress is a dream. Hope you had an amazing Christmas love!

    Alex xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  30. These are so fantastic! I wore the rose dress for a Christmas banquet, but after seeing it on your blog I bought a brown cardigan and am looking forward to styling it more casually. Can't wait to see what's in store for 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is really cute, wonderful looks from this year particularly the striped tee and black hat.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Amazing how time flies!
    Ahh, such great outfits, such inspiration in each-hard to say which is my favorite! I love you in the braids with the black tank and hat...I love the stipes and the tutu...I love the latest rose dress...you look stunning in anything!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. My fave is the one with your orange tights :) You had a very well-dressed year!

    Kristina
    Something 2 Write About

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love these, one of the best things about keeping a blog is looking back through the posts. My absolute favourite was Outfit 6, perfect in every way :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love this round up of outfits--and I love every single one of these!! I'm so glad I found your blog this year--it's become one of my very favorites. I hope you have a great New Year Veronika!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love this post. All the outfits are so very stylish.

    xx
    Pari
    http://soundofsweetlullabies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  37. I can't pick a favorite because your style is so sweet and pretty! You look absolutely stunning in everything you style and wear! Thank you sweetheart for doing this and sharing your adorable blog! You're a delightful inspiration for me!
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I can't pick a favorite because I love them all! You look so cute in all of these outfits. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great outfits! I think my favorite is the one with the white skirt and striped top! So Parisian!

    Lindsey Turner
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. you have chosen most of my favorites as well, but No. 10 is definitely the best outfit. The dress is so beautiful and the outfit was perfect for the holiday season! Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love, love all your outfits Veronika. I hope you had an amazing year. Cheers for the 2012!

    Xo
    Nicole D.
    The Owl Girl

    ReplyDelete
  42. you did such a great job with all of your outfits in 2011. congrats on the upcoming 1 year blog anniversary! cheers to more blog success and great outfit posts in 2012 :)

    Lee Anne
    http://itsawant.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  43. Congratulatons on almost an entire year of blogging! Its so fun to see the year in outfits. I hope that next year is even better for you!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  44. it was fun to see many of your outfits at a glance. dear veronika, what an amazing year you've had! i'm sure this next one will be just as phenomenal.

    ReplyDelete
  45. yah! i LOVE seeing all the amazings packed together like a concentration of fashion OJ - you are a juicy sight for some saggy, tired eyes if there ever was one. i can't begin to explain all the varied ways you've inspired me over this past year, you've tipped me off to some swell shopping haunts and provided many remixes i've tried my darnedest to emulate. thank goodness for Girl & Closet, cheers to many more perfectly delightful posts this upcoming year too! xoox ♥

    ReplyDelete
  46. What an amazing year of outfits! It's hard to pick a favourite, but I'm pretty smitten with #6 and #7 :)

    ReplyDelete
  47. Definitely an amazing year of outfits Veronika! You are so awesome. Also, I can't believe you've only been blogging for a year! It seems like you've been blogging for so much longer!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Your blog and outfits are AMAZING! Congrats on the super year! I'm also pretty sure you live near me... I'd recognize that pier at Rocky Point anywhere!!!

    ReplyDelete