My Summer Beauty Routine

Aug 10, 2016

As promised in Monday's gratitude post I'm back and chatting about summer beauty. When it comes to my summer beauty routine? Less is definitely more, plus I prefer products which are light, promote a health glow and fit into my "10 minutes" or less make-up mantra. If you'd like to see these products in action? Click over to my Summer Uniform post! Let's jump on in, shall we?



Step One: I start off my "glowy" look by exfoliating & moisturizing my face and applying my Origins GinZing Eye-Cream. And if I need a little extra coverage? I add a dab of BB cream to my moisturizer. This alone, gives my skin a gorgeous glow!

Step Two: I then add an additional dose of radiance with my Too Faced Luminous Bronzer. I'm basically obsessed, mainly because it adds glow but still manages to look completely natural. I apply mine to the apples of my cheeks, then lightly to my forehead, nose and chin.

Step Three: I dab L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Hourglass Beige over my eyelids and do a quick swipe of mascara. I actually just replaced my Stila Eyeshadow in Kitten with this L'Oreal one (I was feeling cheap, haha) and must say it does not disappoint. In fact, I prefer it because it's a little bit more subtle.

Step Four: For my finishing spray, I use Triple Oxygen by Bliss and love the glow it adds. If you haven't tried it? I highly recommend it. So, so good!

Step Five: I apply LancĂ´me's Colour Fever Gloss in Paradise Peach, which I absolutely love, it's shimmery and the most perfect "your lips but better" shade.

There your have it friends, my best tips for glowing skin and getting that fresh faced summer look, and as always, would love to hear your recommendations too! xo

5 comments:

  1. I think I recognise that bronzer ;) Love this post V, summer beauty is such a different thing from winter beauty and it's always so fun to see how people switch up their routines. I'm all about bronzer this time of year, it helps to hide the fact that my face gets tanned and my foundation no longer totally matches my skin, ha ha! Hope you're having a fabulous Wednesday, my friend :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading about your summer beauty routine, Veronika! I'm all about quick and easy makeup looks, especially in the summertime. I am a sucker, though, for a very glowy look and basically can't leave the house on "makeup days" without some highlighter on, haha. Just added that Too Faced bronzer to my wish-list -- would be perfect for everyda! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely post - I really need to get the L'Oreal eyeshadow, they look so beautiful!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Origins Ginzing range!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm definitely a fan of the "10 minutes or less" routine--a must for me too! I don't wear bronzer regularly but I think I'd like to try that one, and I definitely need to pick up that eyeshadow!

    ReplyDelete