70's Inspired Summer Style

Aug 11, 2016

Oh hey, look who's back, dressed and not on bed rest. Me, me!!! I was so thrilled to wake up the other day and actually have enough energy to pull myself out of bed, get dressed and go on a little me-date. I loved it and felt like a brand new gal! And speaking of brand new gal? I also bought a MacBook Air to replace my 2009 MacBook Pro and love, love it! Especially since I'm more mobile and can throw it in my bag, go to a coffee shop and get a bit of work done. Or, better yet, work by our pool! ;)



As for my outfit? While I'm usually one to shy away from showing my curvy figure... I just bought new AE High Rise skinnies and absolutely love the look! I'm already re-imagining my outfit for a soon-to-be date night, but would love to swap out my skinnies for denim shorts, add a slouchy boyfriend cardigan and booties. Cute, cute, right?! And if you're looking for a rad pair of statement sunglasses + at a great price point? You can nab mine (or almost identical one's) here. I love how they elevate even the simplest of looks! xo












Outfit Details:

Aldo Sunglasses (similar + so fab!!)
Calvin Klein Collection Cami (similar)
American Eagle Skinnies (similar)
Aldo Sandals (similar)

13 comments:

  1. So glad to read that you felt better, energised and you were in a mood to shoot these wonderful photos. I love how minimalistic, comfy and effortlessly stylish your outfits are!
    You're such a natural beauty and I hope that the new MacBook will also give you more energy and motivation to post as often as you can. I love your personality and miss your posts.. :)

    Many kisses and fingers crossed that you'll be feeling better more often than not, I know to some extent how it feels to be fatigued, 0 energy and motivation situation... It's horrible and takes a lot of strength to fight against.

    http://www.lartoffashion.com/2016/08/10/espadrilles-love/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray for having enough energy to get out of bed! It really is all about the little things :) And seriously, how fabulous is this outfit? Simplicity is my jam and especially in the summer time, there's nothing better that easy clothes that you can just throw on and go, but it's so much better when they're stylish, too! I'm loving your beautiful cami and those sunglasses really do add the perfect 70s vibe. Happy Thursday, lovely V!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're rocking the hell out of those jeans and I'm glad you're feeling a bit better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! I love this outfit!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you're feeling better lady!! You look fantastic and I have to say your hair is what I hope to get mine to eventually. GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you're feeling a little bit better. Fingers crossed it will continue for you. You look stunning and your hair is gorgeous my beautiful friend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome outfit, I love your glasses and top, you look stunning, thankd for sharing!!!

    xxx

    www.modelonamission.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh feeling sick is the WORST! You look amazing though & I love these skinnies, very cute
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking gorgeous, lady! Glad you're feeling a bit better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how simple and chic this outfit is! You look like a starlet with those big sunnies! :)
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your amazing sunglasses were the first thing I noticed about your sleek and chic 70's look, dearest Veronika...sooo Jackie O!! And isn't it fabulous to FINALLY have some full-on summer weather here in Vancouver?! Enjoy that pool!! XOXO

    www.StyleIsMyPudding.com

    ReplyDelete