Old Orchard Park

Aug 16, 2016

This past weekend, my love & I took a day trip to Old Orchard Park in Port Moody (one of our favourite local spots) and it felt so lovely! We've sadly had to take a pause on our summer trips mainly because my health's been so up & down, but we're hoping to at least take a few shorter day trips this August & September. And then, hello fall, I'm not going to lie... floppy hats, pumpkins and the promise of crunching leaves is getting me VERY excited!!



Also how darling are my new boat style shoes from Union Jack Boots? I've wanted a pair for ages, ever since spotting a similar pair on Kate Middleton and these Vans ones are so good. I also love the navy chauffettes they'd look perfect with a school boy blazer, simple tank and skinnies. Preppy perfection! xo











Outfit Details:

American Eagle Baseball Cap (similar)
Zara Top (similar)
American Eagle Skinnies (similar)
Vans Chauffette Tan/White c/o Union Jack Boots

4 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that your day trips are back on and seriously, what an idyllic summer spot! We were out picnicking in Stanley Park yesterday evening, because sometimes you just have to when the weather is gorgeous, even if it is Monday, but Stanley Park is such a vast expanse, it doesn't have the same warm, intimate feeling of Old Orchard Park. Speaking of warm, I'm loving your baseball cap as a sunny day accessory, seriously so cute! I'm dying for a solid black one but finding it has proven no easy feat, so I'm going to live vicariously through you for now ;) Happy Tuesday, lovely V!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing summer (and fall) spot! All of these shots are beautiful! I adore your shoes! Perfect for the weekends!

    Amanda | ASparklingStickyStyle.com

    Instagram | Manda_Lee_Smtih

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope all your early fall trips work out perfectly (and sorry you had to cancel some things this summer)!

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes a day trip is the perfect getaway! What a gorgeous place too. Love those shoes, they look so comfy and cute :)

    ReplyDelete