Midi Skirts + Brunch Dates

Aug 18, 2016

This is hands down one of my favourite summer outfits, perfect for a day of brunching & coffee sips. Or for a night out with my love! I currently have my eye on two gorgeous midi's from Modcloth as well, this one & this one and I love this one from Banana Republic! When it comes to skirt lengths?! I love wearing midi's in the summer, then switching to shorter lengths in the fall and pairing them with tights & booties -- a style I love!



I'm also (yay!) resurrecting my YouTube channel later this month and can't wait to be back. Finally! Like a dum, dum I deleted my old account accidentally and left it at that. But I miss connecting with you guys via video (love the more intimate vibe it lends) so I'll be back at it later this month!! I'll be kicking things off with a hair tips video, marriage video... and would love to hear your suggestions as well. Tell me friends, what are your favourite videos to watch?! xo








Outfit Details:

Club Monaco (similar)
Skirt c/o House Of Ginger Goods
Stella & Dot Necklace (similar)
BR Tote Bag
Aldo Shoes (similar)

10 comments:

  1. This is such a perfect brunch look, V! The skirt is all kinds of lovely, I'm just loving the soft oatmeal shade paired with the black top and those adorable sandals. I haven't been wearing midis are often recently and you have me thinking that I need to get back to it! Happy Thursday, my friend :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty outfit!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look- and the necklace is an absolute stunner! :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this whole outfit on you so much - it's such a refined look. I'm definitely a fan of midi skirts in the summer.

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree I love chatting via video, and being yourself for all to see. I miss YouTube but find it so high tech with camera quality I become so discontent with my video quality. So perhaps the blog it the perfect fit for my voice. lol. Can't wait to see your new vids! Keep us updated :)

    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! Can't wait to see your new videos!! :) I'm loving this outfit, it's so simple, girly, laid-back and so stylish! Your skirt and necklace are such a great pieces. :)

    http://lartoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this ensemble - great outfit!!

    Rxx

    www.peppermintdolly.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You and I are on the same stylish wavelength when it comes to skirts, dearest Veronika...longer for summer; short and sweet (with tights) for autumn and winter!! Your pleated version is super pretty...and that Stella & Dot pendant is AMAZING!! XOXO

    www.StyleIsMyPudding.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this look! You are adorable and so is your blog:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty skirt! I love the pleats and the subtle pattern--it looks like the perfect versatile skirt! I don't have a lot of midi-length skirts or dresses, I need to change that I think. They're so elegant!

    ReplyDelete