Rocky Point Ice Cream

Aug 23, 2016

This is my second "adventure" post this summer and I've honestly missed them so much. Going on day trips, exploring & taking photos is hands down my most favourite thing and I'm typically grinning like a fool for all of it! In fact, I just started a new category in my top navigation menu called "trips" and I can't wait to fill it with our summer and fall memories. If there's one thing my health issues have taught me... it's to seize the day and do what you love!



So for this fall? I'll be doing exactly that! I've started booking trips, styling cozy & fall hued outfits, and I can't wait to make this space the best it's ever been. I'm honestly feeling a little giddy lately and like I've had a new lease on life. It feels good, so good!









Also, can you believe we're in the final stretch of summer? I hope to make the most of the next four weeks though. I'm still hoping to spend a day by our pool, visit a lighthouse & historic town, take a day trip to Cultus Lake and visit one of our neighbouring islands. Fingers crossed we'll get through our summer list! As for this past weekend?! We ventured to Rocky Point Ice Cream, which is located steps from the pier, includes hiking trails, bike trails and a skate park. In fact, many moons ago, Martin & I photographed a look at the skate park "Graffiti Walls" -- haha so funny looking back. Have a great week everyone! xo











Outfit Details:

H&M Sunglasses
Forever 21 Midi Dress (love this one & this one!)
Banana Republic Tote
Aldo Sandals (similar)

7 comments:

  1. I love your dress. Your summer so far sounds so full with life and adventure. That ice cream spot looked on point. Thanks for sharing!

    http://www.theindiebyline.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to read that you're feeling better! And having a trips tab is such a great idea.

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos and such a wonderful seaside!! You look stunning my dear, so feminine and summery, that dress was made for you to wear it. :)
    I can't believe that the Summer is ending soon, I'm totally not ready for that and am still hoping for some nice, sunny days and possibility to wear my ballerinas and sandals. :)

    http://lartoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh V, that ice cream from Rocky Point looks too darn good! I'm not really much of an ice cream gal myself but I have been known to indulge in frozen yogurt from time to time - my favourite is Qoola, they have a plain yogurt flavour, so good topped with fruit (and okay, so pieces of cheesecake, too!) I digress. Adventures really are the best and I'm so glad you're able to start getting out to have more of them now. And this dress is just beyond fabulous, so perfectly easy breezy for a hot day.
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love day trips exploring and having fun! Kudos to you, my photography doesn't happen unless it's an iPhone more time than i care to admit! :/ Gorgeous photos + location!! http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that's an adventure after my own heart! You know I love me some ice cream :) What a pretty dress too--the print is so fun! I love these adventuring posts, they're some of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures! I love day trips, too. I really try to get in as many as possible in the summer.

    ~Bristol

    ReplyDelete