Featured in: College Fashion!!

Nov 16, 2011

Hello! Just wanted to share with you guys that I was recently featured & interviewed on the College Fashion website - a big thank you to Charlotte of "Girl Next Door Fashion" for writing such a wonderful feature. I absolutely love it!! My fave part was an outfit that Charlotte put together inspired by my style, ooh, it's so cute!! So be sure to head on over and take a peek. It's such an awesome website too, filled with fashion, beauty and shopping tips for College students. Enjoy your Tuesday, friends!

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome - I love that site!

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it! Thanks for the mention Veronika!

    Charlotte x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh that is so awesome lady, congrats!! :)

    xo
    Lizzie

    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete