Happy Summer, Friends!

Jul 5, 2016

Hello, feels so good to be back, I've missed you guys!! A few things to note, I've added a "read more" feature to all blog posts and categories now automatically archive in a magazine style layout. Check it out here -- it's worth the peek! ;) Lastly, in addition to my usual style posts you can also expect to see a few new categories pop up later this month... like home decor, beauty and clean living recipes. Yay!


And if you're on the hunt for the perfect striped shirt? This drop sleeve is to die for, as is this linen one, or this one and this one! Mine is a recent purchase from J.Crew and so far I've paired it with my denim shorts, silk midi and here with my jeans. Other than that, this past weekend was perf, we celebrated Canada Day, sipped rosé on our deck and took in all the summer vibes! xo









Outfit Details:

J.Crew Factory Printed Tee (in floral print here)
AEO Jeans (similar + on sale here, H&M Sunglasses)
Banana Republic Tote (this seasons here)
Aldo Pumps (similar)


2 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with this outfit, as I'm a sucker for stripes! Super cute!

    xo

    krystalinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing more chic than a lovely lady in a great fitting jean and striped tee!

    Xoxo,
    www.fashionlingual.com

    ReplyDelete