Ways To Wear A Utility Jacket

May 19, 2016

Hello, friends! Excited to be diving in and styling my spring capsule today! One of my favourite items is definitely my utility jacket, whether I'm wearing it with denim shorts, white jeans or a black midi dress... it's always effortless & chic. Also, I recently spotted a gorgeous variation on J.Crew's site and hope to re-create it soon. The model wore hers with statement earrings, a simple black top and a cream pleated midi and it was pretty much the awesomest thing, ever!


Other than that, it's my loves b-day this weekend, so we'll be out with friends & then brunch with Martin's parents on Monday. Can't wait! It's a yearly tradition and one I look forward to all year long! Also, many of you asked about my eye, thank you! I recently scratched it, which caused a blood vessel to burst (while not dangerous, it was gross) and as a result my left eye has these grey floaters in my field of vision. While it may fade, only time will tell. If you're so inclined? Do send some positive vibes my way! Well, tomorrow is Fri-yay and I'm pretty stocked. As per usual we've had one too many things on the go, and I can't wait to kick back and soak up all the relaxing vibes + enjoy long weekend. What's everyone up to?! xo





Outfit Details:

Utility Jacket (similar)
Banana Republic Top (on sale)
Skinny Jeans (similar)
Banana Republic Tote
Heels (similar)

No comments

Post a Comment