Scarf Obsessed

Aug 26, 2014

And just like that. I'm completely and utterly scarf obsessed! Since I tend to wear a lot of simple & neutral hued outfits, adding a scarf is the perfect way to give an outfit that something special. So, on that note... prepare yourselves. There will be many posts, with many scarves! ;) What accessories are you loving?!



I'm also excitedly awaiting my new blog template from the Maiedae girls. The countdown is on! In the meantime, I've started working on a new about page, fall sponsorship packages and designed a beautiful press kit for the blog. I can't wait to share all of it with you in September. Lately, I'm feeling inspired and like I have a new lease on life. After a stressful summer... it seems like there is a positive fork in the road. Finally! I'm welcoming it with open arms and a grateful heart. Happiest day to you, friends! xo



Outfit Details:

Scarf: Forever 21
Maxi Dress: H&M (similar)
Belt: American Eagle
Shoes: Zara (similar)

21 comments:

  1. Thank you for this! I was just thinking about how I wanted a better music mix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring is my favorite season! I love how the blooms and weather make you feel so relaxed. Love this playlist!

    James 4:8
    Giveaway at: {vintage-verses.blogspot.com/2013/03/1st-ever-giveaway.html}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I can't wait to listen to this. I'm ready for some new tunes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I'm so ready for the nice, warm spring weather so I can lie in the grass.
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous days lately. loving spring.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree, V - it's amazing what a little sunshine can do, and a great soundtrack doesn't hurt, either!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely going to be playing this while I push myself through my last round of final exams! Thanks Veronika!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm excited to see the new projects that you're working on! The weather has definitely been uplifting. LOVE spring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it when blogs I follow share music, It's great to get playlists from people you don't know, they are more surprising, you usually know what to expect from you're friends. Liked the Local Natives :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i wish spring started even in Europe!so far is very cold:(
    kisses from Milano
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a perfect playlist to match these dreamy photos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful pictures and a GREAT mix! Yay for spring! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Listening your playlist once and again while I wait for Spring here in Spain :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad you're getting your groove back! And spring is magical - even though there's still lots of snow where I am, there are magpies courting outside my window. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. awesome playlist..i hope you have an account with 8tracks.com too so i can easily follow you there. <3 i always love discovering new music… <3

    ♥ vanilla ice cream | a cebuana's personal style blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Computer breaks are nice! Glad you're enjoying the lovely weather!

    http://www.sincerelysammie.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. sounds good to me! I am a slight bit jealous though, considering it is FREEZING here in England :( you have a really cute blog too :)
    feel free to stop by mine if you want :)
    Melina x
    New Spring Post!
    DKNY INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I know this post is not about shoes, but your shoes are the cutest...where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Emily! And thank you! I bought them at Aldo Shoes last year. I love them! xo

      Delete