Outfit Inspiration & Friday Links

Dec 14, 2012

Hello, hope everyone's enjoying a fabulous Friday so far! Today, I'm popping in to share a little outfit inspiration + my favourite links. This outfit, or some variation of it, has quickly become my winter uniform. Martin & I usually keep our evenings and weekends pretty low key... dog walks, sushi take out, or popping in on friends. So, this outfit is perfect for that! Mind you, this weekend we'll be on "mission x-mas shopping." We're so behind! What are you guys up to?!
1. Jacket 2. Sweater 3. Skinnies (softest denim & so comfy) 4. Gloves 5. Booties 6. Beanie
 
Things I'm loving:

Love these initial necklaces. I've been wearing mine daily!

So inspired by Jen's recent post on working with sponsors & having a servant's heart. Yay, Jen!

How adorable is this twig ring?! Ah, so in love with it!

Just printed out these amazingly beautiful + free gift tags from Oana Befort

I just added this black fur trimmed puffer coat to my closet. And not a moment too soon, it's been freezing out.

The perfect sweater for a cozy Christmas morning.

This dress is in my shopping cart and I can't wait to pair it with tights & booties.

I've been dreaming about this recipe all day. So good!

This post so has me in the mood for a white Christmas.

Lastly, I'd love to update our dinner table with these plates, add these patio lights to our balcony + these adorable ornaments to our tree.

16 comments:

  1. That twig ring is so dainty and pretty, and thank you for this gift tag link!! I was seriously about to go buy some this afternoon, and these are much cuter than anything i'd be able to find :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great links! Love that dress and the ring... Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely round-up, Veronika! I'm loving the free gift tags from Oana Befort. They don't really fit in with my black, white and silver Christmas theme this year, but I'm bookmarking the page for future use. Happy Friday!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the whole outfit -- especially that sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the boots and coat here! I'll be heading to the cinema to see The Hobbit and having some drinks with friends afterwards! xo

    http://www.jenventure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would be so comfortable in this outfit. I love those boots! :) /Madison

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the polka dot dress! It's so cute.
    I'm so behind on Christmas shopping too! I'll probably be that girl that goes the day before and has to jump hurdles to get want she wants. Anyway I wish you luck on your Christmas shopping!

    -Violet

    http://rose-et-violet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that sweater - so precious! Good luck with your Christmas shopping :) Amazingly, I was able to get nearly all of mine done yesterday (when I was home sick from work and should have been resting - oops!)

    thejoyfulfox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a comfy cozy weekend outfit. I need a jacket like that.

    xo Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that outfit, too. I really need a pair of these ankle boots asap! And the gloves - just pretty!!!

    Thanks for sharing all the links - just what I need when I should be writing my essay due on Tuesday. ;-)

    Here's to a happy Sunday. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh yes! that jacket is just what I've been looking for.And comfortable skinnies are the only thing worth putting on your legs. Right?
    Love this. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving the beautiful, warm photos lately. I love the recent turn you've taken with your blog. You should write about your passions and inspirations.. No matter what they are! x

    Carly

    www.theislandsecret.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. THose boots are just perfect!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely sweater and beanie :) I want it all, actually hehe

    xo
    Lizzie

    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh girl, it seems like every night i'm trying to fit a little extra shopping trip in to pump up the presents under the tree - i feel ya! sure hope your weekend included a "mission accomplished"!

    and i adore the look you put together!!! so you and so totally comfy, coz. i'd take the whole ensemble right up the mountain for a night of reindeer games too :) it's cutest quality and the sweater has mass appeal fo sho! super fun link list Veronika, we need new dinner table supplies real bad. gonna check out your recs, thanks!! xo ♥

    ReplyDelete