Our Day On The Farm

Sep 17, 2015

Hello friends! Before I jump in, a few updates for you! Firstly, I added a right hand sidebar to the blog, which I love, it adds a little more coziness -- don't you think?! Also, several of you asked if I'd be offering sidebar banner ads, after Tuesdays "fall banner program" launch. Happy to say, you ask, and you shall receive! Mini ads are priced at $10 (so affordable for bloggers & etsy shops) and medium ads are only $25. Fantastic, right?! Be sure to pop by my sponsor page and nab one today!


So yes, post! Last weekend, Martin & I woke up early, grabbed pumpkin spiced lattes (yay!) and ventured out to Pitt Meadows. It's about 20 minutes from our home, but since we were feeling adventurous, we drove further out and explored more of the farmland area -- well worth it! As you can see, it's beyond photogenic and you could hear crickets for miles. On our way home, we stopped for food at The Billy Miner Pub (it's historic & adorable), sat on the patio, took in the river views and devoured all the food! A vegan pizza for me, plus we split a massive, out of the oven brownie which was swimming in deliciously decadent double chocolate ice cream. Oh my, sooo not on the "clean eating plan" but totally worth it! Everyone needs a little splurge day here & there, right?!














Outfit Details:

Scarf, Joe Fresh
Jacket, Forever 21
Tunic, American Eagle
Leggings, Jacob
Boots, Aldo Shoes