Sponsor Spotlight: March & Happy Weekend!!

Mar 31, 2012

Hello! Hope everyone's enjoying a fabulous weekend! We aren't getting as much sun as I was hoping for, so I've decided to hunker down with my computer and share with you my favourite sponsored items. A truly lovely bunch!!
Bait Footwear is the ultimate go-to place for cute & adorable shoes... always a little bit vintage but with the perfect mix of modern. I'm smitten with this company since discovering them a few months ago.
There is something so incredibly sweet about hand-knit items/accessories, and Brandy's etsy shop Gray Design is the perfect example of that. You'll find the prettiest hand-knitted hats, scarves, headbands and more...
Karina Manarin's shop features beautifully hand-dyed organic textiles which are stunningly modern and will add just the right amount of fun to any wardrobe. I absolutely love the yellow cardy featured above and imagine it would pair perfectly with my floral skirts for spring - cute!
Oh my gosh, Yeye has the perfect selection of vintage! I adore scouring her store for beautiful inspirations, and she always styles her pieces so pretty. I now have a long list of things I need to get from her shop - this one is a must see, guys!
With hotter days slowly approaching, it's great to find easy ways to personalize & accessorize an outfit. I adore the selection & quality that Sproos has to offer and they're offering all readers a 20% discount with code: VERONIKA
When it comes to blogging, one of my favourite things is getting to know other bloggers, and I'm thrilled to have met Erika of Rouge and Whimsy. Cute outfits and fabulous DIY's?! Yes please! Erika also sells the prettiest colour block totes on etsy - I can't wait to style mine!

15 comments:

  1. beautiful knitted items by Brandy & I'm loving those two-toned sweaters & totes by Karina, so unique! Thanks for the introduction to Rouge & Whimsy, couldn't agree more about Yeye : )
    http://dusanabotswana.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of them, especially the knitted accesories ! You really have wonderful sponsors xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, I love those knit accessories!

    Mallory
    whitwatwear

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely batch, for sure! and i'm loving bait's new spring line, too! happy weekend, friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always have the most lovely sponsors, Veronika, and I'm thrilled to see La Vie C'est Yeye on the list this month- I absolutely adore Yeye's shop, it's one of the best curated vintage stores I've come across, well, ever.

    Hope you're having a wonderful Saturday!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many wonderful sponsors! Thanks for highlighting them - I'll be checking them out :)

    thejoyfulfox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the gold shoes from your sponsor!
    XX
    Celina
    www.StyleByCelina.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the gold shoes from your sponsor!
    XX
    Celina
    www.StyleByCelina.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. the star printed n the gold ballet flats!!! loving em'
    btw New post in my blog....love to have ur feedback
    love & luck xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. the star printed n the gold ballet flats!!! loving em'
    btw New post in my blog....love to have ur feedback
    love & luck xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just fell in love with Gary Design, thank you!

    http://girlsnextbestfriend.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such beautiful sponsors!

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the shoes and all the other features here. Yeye is definitely fabulous!

    http://www.menacherieblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love those accessories! They look so cute!

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete