Sponsor Spotlight: February, Part One!!

Feb 3, 2012

Happy Friday, friends! For this month's sponsor spotlight, I have decided to break it up into two parts. I've got so many lovely sponsors that I'm excited to introduce you to, as well as share my fave items from them. Yippee! Let's take a peek... ♥
I've always been enamored by Cat's beautiful jewelry. I visit her Etsy store monthly, and I'm always so excited to see what beautiful treasures I'll find. Be sure to visit her shop or blog - I promise, it's a real treat!!
Blowfish has been previewing & adding so many adorable new shoes to their spring line. I'm madly in love, and officially have spring fever! I cannot wait to wear open toe shoes, wedges, and strappy shoes again. Oh boy, the warm weather can't come fast enough.
Have you guys heard of the adorable life & style blog, "The Weekend File?!" Well if you haven't, be sure to march right on over and check it out! Hayley, the adorable face behind the blog, is such a dear friend and a big style inspiration of mine. I guarantee you'll adore her! 
When it comes to creating fabulous daily outfits, there is nothing better than using gorgeous accessories to do just that! And Le Mode Accessories has such a beautiful & stylish selection. I can't wait to get my hands on the above whiskey hued hobo & bow belt. Adorable!
Gaia Metal Studio features the most exquisite natural stone and sterling silver pieces, all of which are lovingly handcrafted. I'm especially loving the look of the square amethyst earrings (featured above); such a pretty & modern alternative to wearing diamond ones.

Hope you guys enjoyed part one of my sponsor spotlight! xo veronika

20 comments:

  1. Love all of them, specially BrideBlu :)

    Sara,
    xoxo

    sparkle-bomb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! So glad the puppy made an appearance!! Thanks V!

    Hayley
    The Weekend File- Life & Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful group of sponsors. Shoes, jewelry & accessories... all of my favorite things! :) And I adore The Weekend File blog. Hayley is such a cutie.

    Happy Friday Veronika! xx

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE Cat and Brideblu so much!!! just had a little shop there a few weeks ago and can't wait to go back for more. her spot online is goodness all the time!!

    i very much enjoyed part one Veronika, it all looks great! you've got such wonderful participants and friends involved and sharing your incredibley good natured vibe. awesome. xo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to ALWAYS check out The Weekend File and somehow I forgot all about it. Thanks for the reminder, she's now in my RSS for good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love part one of your sponsors and my fave is Blowfish..cant wait to order my next pair of shoes♥ Also love the weekend file..i will now become a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is some cute stuff!

    -j.
    www.thefabulousgypsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything, but the first earrings are fabulous!

    Come and check my GIVEAWAY!!!

    http://www.atitelavoyacontar.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-memories-giveaway.html

    http://www.atitelavoyacontar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great sponsorship you have there Veronika, I really, really like a couple of things from Brideblu jewelry and i'm also loving a couple of shoe's styles from Blowfish. I never heard of the Weekend File before,but sure she does have a great style and Le Mode Accessories have such a great variety of jewelry to pick that I don't even know where to start and what to get *laughs. I just can't wait for the giveaways to start, have a great weekend!

    Xo
    Nicole D.
    The Owl Girl

    ReplyDelete
  10. So much to love in this post! But I have to say, the jewelry from Brideblu always catches my eye most of all; the pretty, feminine designs attract me every time :)

    Hope you have a great weekend!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the BrideBlu jewellery, looks amazing!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oy, so many amazing picks! Congrats on the sponsorships :) Sounds like I need to do some shopping!

    Kristina
    Nook & Sea

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am loving the garden bangles from Le Mode Accessories. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for the recommendations! i so have to check the jewelry out

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for the recommendations! i so have to check the jewelry out

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooohhh lovely items! Great post! So chic!! XOXO, www.NatalyasCloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your blog is just too lovely! followed you! xx

    The Niknok Style

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooh, you've got some fab sponsors going. Le mode has the best accessories! Thanks for the sweet comment. xoxo

    ReplyDelete