Outfit Inspiration + Friday Favourites

Apr 29, 2016

Today I'm soaking in the sweet, sweet vibes of TGIF! Phew, this week, let me tell ya, I'm feelin' wiped! But all is well, we're planning on laying low & cleaning our apartment on Saturday then on Sunday we're off to explore a historic town in Sumas Mountain called Clayburn Village, which was the first "company town" in British Columbia. Excited! And as for today's outfit inspiration?! I've been on a real red nail-polish kick, am loving delicate stacking rings (Moorea Seal's shop has the prettiest ones) and I can never say no to a gorgeous Modcloth dress. The one below is my current fave and making it's way to my closet, oh-so-soon! On that note, happy weekend, friends! xo




Things I'm loving:

This nautical photo-shoot from Rebecca of A Clothes Horse.

Looking for a yummy pick me up? This Banana Espresso Smoothie is my new fave!

Swooning over these shoes and would totally rock them with a black vintage cocktail dress!

Love dresses with quirky prints and this one is SO darling!

For spring, I'd love to update our living room pillows and these Pottery Barn ones are perf.

Two words, pear & brie pizza. Yes, please!!

Playing this song on repeat, Flume & Chet Faker, Drop The Game!

Also, obsessed with Elsie's dining room wallpaper, oh hello dream home!

No comments

Post a Comment