Sponsor Spotlight: January! Hand Picked By Girl & Closet!!

Jan 4, 2012

Happy Wednesday, friends! I'm absolutely thrilled to introduce you to some of December & January's sponsors. One of the things I love about blogging is sharing my favourite items and shops with you!! Let's take a peek, shall we?! ♥
Aw, have you guys popped by Ruche lately?! I'm so in love with their sweet & vintage inspired wears - not to mention their look-books are always amazing, and so stalk worthy! 
I'm such a huge fan of handmade jewelry, and Petitor has the most adorable & dainty sparkles, absolutely perfect for everyday wear... and they layer beautifully too!
Have you ever dreamt of designing your own custom shoes?! That's exactly what caught my eye about  Dessine-moi un soulier. Each pair of shoes is totally customizable; you get to choose the style, height, colour, leather, sole, openings, and additional accessories. Ah, amazing and their shoes are so dreamy!!
Oh my, Topshop has such an amazing selection of dresses! And with a few special events around the corner, I would love to wear one of these gorgeous stunners. Now for the hard part, choosing just one! ;)

21 comments:

  1. those are all lovely. But my favorite are the Topshop dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice, i also really like posts with things people like, cause it is a nice way to get to know other peoples wishlist.
    i really like the green dress, the velvet one from topshop and the gold disc necklace is also supeeeer beautiful. i didnt know petitor, thez have nice pieces... thanx for sharing.
    xx
    anna luft

    ps. i added your blog on fb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful things! I love love LOVE the dainty dangle earrings! The bow shoes are so cute too! But most of all, I love the Mustard!

    Great post Veronika! There's nothing like pretty wardrobe musts to make me happy!

    Happy new year to you, hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a healthy and wealthy new year full of love.

    Girl about Town XxX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the stuff from Ruche especially the cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that shoemaker is amazing, will definitely try this out. Lovely blog, just found you - am now following xxx

    www.southmoltonststyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have lovely sponsors. I love TopShop!

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That design your own shoe site is the bomb! So fun!

    XO,
    Erin
    http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have such amazing style, I absolutely adore your blog!

    xoxo, H
    http://givemeglamourplease.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love everything from Ruche. Their shop is devine! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love both Ruche and Topshop!! These 50´s style dresses are sooo pretty!! I´d say too that I adore the sterling silver beads necklace from Petitor!! You´ve got great sponsors!!
    xoxo & Happy New Year!
    MY LITTLE SUEDE SHOES

    ReplyDelete
  11. That rainbow cross back dress from Topshop is lovely! And oh my, wouldn't it just be perfect if you could add some customized heels to the look? Definitely going to check out Petitor and Dessine-moi un soulier!

    Lovely Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhh how cute are the Dessine-moi un soulier bow shoes! Love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my, gotta love Ruche! I am in love with alllll their stuff!

    xo
    Lizzie
    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH MAN!!!!!!!!!!! Dessine-moi un soulier is like a dream come true. This is going to get me into huge trouble.
    LOVING YOUR BLOG XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely picks!!!love the pink shoes with the bows!

    ReplyDelete
  16. loving all your stylish sponsors girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Customisable shoes! I have thought for years that that would be a great idea! Love 'em! And the travel bag...and let's be honest, everything is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. All your pick are lovelies, personally I think the " tiny dangle earrings" are just super cute and adorable and not to mention the black heart cutout back from Topshop, perfect for an evening party.

    Xo
    Nicole D.
    The Owl Girl

    ReplyDelete