Outfit Inspiration & Friday Favourites

Feb 15, 2013

Hope everyone enjoyed a lovely Valentine's with friends or a special someone. I surprised Martin with a lovely dinner... I made pasta with a curry/lentil/goat cheese sauce. So good! We then ended it off with strawberries + melted chocolate and chilled on our couch. Kind of perfect, especially since I was recovering from a root canal. Ugh, right?! Oh the pain, and swelling. Not fun! Anywho, onto the outfit, I've been loving the look of blazers and dark denim lately - comfy and perfectly pulled together! Enjoy the links + a happy Friday everyone!!
1. Blazer 2. Earrings 3. Bracelet 4. Tank 5. Skinnies 6. Bag 7. Scarf 8. Boots
Things I'm loving:

Mad Men inspired cocktail dresses - perfect for date nights or to grab a drink.

Ah, these shoes!! Every girl deserves a shoe crush, right?!

I love the idea of adding this anchor ring to my spring accessories collection. Too cute!

This is the perfect weekend tote! Yes, please!!

These pretty little danglers would be perfect with jeans or a dress - such a pretty colour too.

I'm looking for new reading glasses and these just might be the ones. So classic & chic!

A two-tone clutch seems like a fantastic new addition to my closet + the price point is fab.

Jeffrey Campbell can do no wrong... these sweet little flats are too precious for words.


14 comments:

  1. Oh Vee, your Valentine's Day sounds just lovely - I would so love to have the recipe you made for dinner, too, I was practically drooling just reading about it! Add goat cheese to any food and it automatically becomes my new favourite :) I'm loving this outfit inspiration, too, especially those earrings - what a gorgeous colour. Happy Friday!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the touches of color bringing some spring into the winter :)

    www.lifeisjustrosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the quotations tank! Your Valentine's day sounded perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That quotations tank is adorable, I love quirky pieces like that. And I want to scoop up that anchor ring right this instant!
    grey et al

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ack, the root canal sounds awful - I hope you're recovering nicely. And your Valentine's sounds pretty dreamy to me - my helpmeet and I just grabbed some takeout and a bottle of wine and chilled out at home...and it was glorious.

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those boots are too adorable! Love.

    x, Jealeyni
    www.daintyjea.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the combination of tangerine / coral with mint green, so fresh! And those jeans look simply amazing. Great picks!

    - Time Stand Still

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I love all of your picks! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the tank and also, everything Jeffery Campbell :) The outfits so cute

    xo Ashley
    luckylittlebird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, a mint scarf and peach booties?? Genius! I want those boots <3

    Enter to win a $40 voucher to InDressMe!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a great little black blazer.

    http://www.littleredbook-thatshaute.blogspot.com

    @littleredbookxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the jacket and booties, so sweet x

    ReplyDelete
  13. That sounds like a fab Valentine's Day-except for the root canal :( I love these outfit ideas, the tank is so cute!

    Adrienne
    What Lola Wants

    ReplyDelete