Sponsor Spotlight: April & Happy Friday!!

Apr 27, 2012

Hello, friends! Is everyone excited it's Friday?! Martin & I have so many fun things planned - I can't wait for the weekend to start! I'm especially excited to be doing a jewelry party with my girlfriends this Sunday - yay! Anywho, let's take a peek at this month's sponsors... they are lovely!! ♥
Everybody's Buying Vintage - is the the ultimate go-to marketplace for gorgeous vintage fashion. And the selection?! Oh my goodness, it's pretty incredible!! Be sure to check out this amazing community... it's truly the perfect place to buy, sell and discuss vintage!
A strawberry charm bracelet is the the perfect spring/summer accessory! Cat of Bride Blu does such a beautiful job of designing pieces that are always perfectly charming, vintage & vintage inspired, plus the price point is always suburb. This is absolutely the place to stock up on adorable jewelry!!
Oh my... Lo, of the beautiful blog "Deliciously Yours" is seriously the cutest thing ever!! I regularly stalk her blog for pretty outfit inspirations & super cute lifestyle posts, and most recently I followed her fab tutorial on how to do milkmaid braids. Adorable!
Go Chic or Go Home is Facebook meets Pinterest for personal fashion. This photo-sharing community offers everything you need to make the most of your daily wardrobe and style: your closet, outfit inspiration, friends, and shopping. Shop your closet with your friends & follow your favourite bloggers too! Looking to sign up?! Click here!

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful sponsors!

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved these links! found a new blog to follow. thanks and thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome sponsors, checking the links out now! :)

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that blue dress. I want it so bad! :)

    http://comeawaywithmeblog.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. My wallet definitely doesn't need another vintage clothing website, but thanks for sharing ;)

    http://viennawaitsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got an account with Go Chic or Go Home and I love it! Such a great tool for inspiration, and turning into something real.

    Melanie
    Style to Stage

    ReplyDelete
  7. yah awesome sponsors that have my happy, clickin' fingers at the ready :) always stoked to see Cat's shop appear, she's the BEST!

    and double yah to a wonderful sounding jewelry party! so cool. i'm sure all your oh, poppy wears will take center stage too. happy weekend wishes to you both! xo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will definitely go check those out. I hope you'll take a look at my latest post on one of Kate Middleton's favorite fashion lines, LK Bennett.
    www.winetastegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome sponsors! Once my shopping ban ends, I know where I'll be picking up some new duds. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great sponsors! :)
    I love your blog and now I'm following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog :)

    Kisses,
    annchica ♥

    http://annchica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a great weekend! You have so many lovely sponsors - definitely checking out that vintage marketplace :)

    thejoyfulfox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You always have so many lovely sponsors, Veronika, I can't wait to check out all of these wonderful spots, especially the vintage market!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  13. just found your blog and am happy i did! and love finding new fashion blogs - thanks for sharing these!!

    ReplyDelete